175 Shawnee Drive, Unit A, Smithville TX 78957
Sq Footage: 1550
Year built: 1972
Large, one story, 3 bed and 2 bath side A of a duplex that has 1,550 square feet of living space. Tile throughout. Washer and dryer connections in utility room and stove and dishwasher in kitchen. Includes a nice storage shed.
- Deposit $1,400, Rent $1,400, tenant pays water, electric and trash.
- Pet fee $250 per pet and $25 per month per animal pet rent.
- NO AGGRESSIVE DOGS!!!
- NO DOGS THAT BARK EXCESSIVELY AND ANNOY NEIGHBORS!!!
- Application fee $50 per adult
- Have current employment that can be verified
- Verifiable gross monthly income must be about 3 times the rent (ex. $1,400/mo x 3 = $4,200/mo in verifiable gross pay). All residents can combine their pay to achieve this threshold.
- Provide accurate and complete information on the application form - $50 application fee PER ADULT (18+)
- Application must be filled out for each adult living on the premises
APPLICANTS MUST NOT HAVE:
- Broken a lease in the past 7 years.
- Been evicted from a property in the past 10 years.
- Been convicted of a felony in the past 10 years.
- All preventable repairs are paid by tenant
- Refrigerator, washing machine and dryer are not provided
- All utilities are paid by the tenant
- Tenant is responsible for yard care
- Rent is due on the 1st. Grace period ends on the 3rd. Late fees begin on the 4th.
- We perform a thorough background check on all applicants which includes criminal and credit investigations, calling current employers, obtaining proof of income (e.g. paystubs, W2s, 1099s, and/or bank statements), calling current and previous landlords, etc - A BAD CREDIT SCORE DOES NOT DISQUALIFY AN APPLICANT
- 100% of the pet fee, rent and security deposit are to be paid upfront (no partial payments will be accepted)
• Tile throughout
• Dishwasher, Stove
• Ceiling Fans In Bedrooms
• Storage Shed
• Community Lake
• Central Heat and AC
• Laundry Hookups
• Quiet Neighborhood
• large un-fenced yard